nazster14
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Pittsburgh
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I would love some feeback from the pros..
I like discussion.I hope I don't get detention from Bitter, but I might disagree with the idea that the subject looking out of the nearby frame makes the area behind it useless. Generally, it's best to have the subject looking across the frame, yes, but in some cases, having them look away from the frame causes me to a.) Wonder what the heck that they're looking at (because there must be something really interesting OOFrame, right? and b.) I wonder if something's going to move into the frame behind them (often used in horror flicks). These feelings could be useful in certain situations, in my humble opinion.
To me, neither apply here.In this specific case, I'm not sure either of these apply...
But although your composition does create some tension, it's still nice for my eyes to rest on the peanuts occasionally.
Less typical doesn't equal effective. If you follow that logic, beginner shots are very often "less typical" of good composition. This image would be more effective, if the Buddha were facing the camera.To me, it's a bit more interesting the way you have it... less typical... refreshing perhaps?
No beating. This time.Yeah, I dunno what I'm talking about. Please don't beat me. :hug::