My first post

seakritter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post I hope you enjoy them , I welcome your comments and suggestions. I travel a lot in my job, so most of my photos are found a long my travels, hence my tag "As I Wander", My subject matters depend on what catches my eye.

Attachments

• $image-3572780065.jpg
    $image-3572780065.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 100
  • $image-2794684755.jpg
    $image-2794684755.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 87
  • $image-3296437334.jpg
    $image-3296437334.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
These are very interesting images. Don't like the soft focus in the second one though.

Photographiend said:
These are very interesting images. Don't like the soft focus in the second one though.

Thank you for the input, I agree BTW, I meant to post a different version of it but could change it.

"As I Wander"

Very nice. Interesting place. For Photography. Can you get inside ?

They are OOF on my screen. The vignette on the second one doesn't work for me....it's like an intentional tilt to make an image more interesting. I like the aging metal and structure geometry. Looks like a very interesting subject to photograph. If it were me...I would have shot the walls and windows straight-on to really highlight the material and the window shapes. A bunch of interesting squares made of rusting metal in a rectangular frame are always interesting.

Also..the colors seem to be over saturated, and the buildings are cropped in a semi-awkward way IMO. But still great potential in these images!

I must agree with Charlie76, at least the last is OOF, and the intentional blur of the second does not help with a building like this with is mostly stark geographical lines.
And the colours are too hot and too intense, I think. But the building as such is really interesting and should offer ample opportunities for photos of the most different kinds.

LaFoto said:
I must agree with Charlie76, at least the last is OOF, and the intentional blur of the second does not help with a building like this with is mostly stark geographical lines.
And the colours are too hot and too intense, I think. But the building as such is really interesting and should offer ample opportunities for photos of the most different kinds.

I truly love this site, it is not close to me so opportunities don't present themselves much, this site is for sale but it is in a desolate area, so I hope it will not sell soon I have other pictures that I would like to post as well and I'll do that

Great...let's see! I have a favorite old, rusty train to photograph..very unique. It's being removed very soon after YEARS of sitting and rusting. I have at least 20 gigs of data on five old rail cars! In my mind...when the train is gone....I will still own it...and only me!!!!

I like 'em. Yes, I agree with some of the comments but I still think they have some merit. Shoot some more there and let's see how those turn out

With the soft focus on 2 I'm almost expecting a glamour style picture.

Most reactions

Back