What's new

My first selective coloring

bryanwhite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this last summer, and the other night I was playing around. What do you think?

DSC_0004b-SkyDecolorized-We.jpg
 
I like it... As coming from a designers view (which I am not by the way)... I think that most would not because of the empty space, but it gives you a lot of room to put words or something there... Selective coloring works good in this one.
 
Well if nothing else i am predictable I agree way to much empty space but on the up side it the color works beautifully in the print and yes for a poster it is idea...

"COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU TERROR ON THE 41ST FLOOR.
 
A lot of space there, if a little more was taken out it would be perfect (that's me, of course), otherewise, great job! I like the selective coloring you did. I've never done that yet. Now I'm inspired to so! Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom