my first self reflecting portrait of 2005

highest setting on the camera? do you mean apperture or shutter speed etc... i have no idea what other settings there could be (not used to all this photo talk!!)

BTW, i thought the photo was AMAZING!!! when i saw it i couldnt stop smiling coz i 4rt it was so good! i havnt seen anything like it before!! even the colours go well!!! nice 1!!! :D :D

ferny said:
Ok Jon, a challenge for you. It's a tough one (for you), but you should be able to complete it.

Post one utterly crap, rubbish, big stinking pile of poo photo. You have until Friday.

well i can certainly fullfill this request with absolutely no problem! hmmm, will the mods let me post a pile of poo pic? :wink: thanks ferny for you complement!

ferny said:
Ok Jon, a challenge for you. It's a tough one (for you), but you should be able to complete it.

Post one utterly crap, rubbish, big stinking pile of poo photo. You have until Friday.

He cant do it... :wink:

JonMikal said:
ferny said:

well i can certainly fullfill this request with absolutely no problem! hmmm, will the mods let me post a pile of poo pic? :wink: thanks ferny for you complement!
I'll just sit back and see if they ban you, if that's ok. :mrgreen:

Oh, and don't forget to label it "not work safe".

OK, folks, all get prepared for a brilliant picture of poo (dog's, cow's, his... whatever kind of, but... poo) taken by JonMikal in RAW mode ;););););). I am curious. He'll get the frame right, the lighting perfect, the background fitting, the colours correctest... erm. Yak! ;););););)

Rob A said:
highest setting on the camera? do you mean apperture or shutter speed etc... i have no idea what other settings there could be
I guess I didn't sepecify :roll:
I mean highest QUALITY because it is uncompressed. It takes a LOT of room on your card.... Like, on my 256mb card my camera set on RAW it will hold only 15 pictures...

ferny said:

Oh Ferny, I just really don't think he can do it. I bet if he tried to make a steaming pile o poo photo it would come out as a rose! LOL

littleman, i didnt understand you because i thought you were talking about a non digital SLR :oops: i guess id better get with the times!! although im only 17 :?

i much prefer the normal SLR but i guess when i earn enough money ill get myslef a nice DSLR!

thanks for clearing it up anyway!! :D

Rob A said:
s***, wow, u must have been doing photography since the age of TWO!!! ur good!! WOW :shock:
no, I'm one of those kids you call an "over-achiever".... most homeschoolers are.... :?

:wink:

Most reactions

Back