My first serries of shots other than storms.

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have had this concept in my mind for a while.

1. False Hope
555370542_31447b556e.jpg

2. What Am I Doing
555370572_53cacb2c1d.jpg

3. Taking Over
555370606_4fed055700.jpg

4. What Have I Done
555370616_f8fd82b8fe.jpg

5. Revelation
555370668_25acb682bd.jpg

6. Forgiveness
555370748_e998de3b63.jpg

7. Giving Back
555377080_b7b3c329a7.jpg

Please understand this is not against alchohol per say, but I didn't know what to use as a vice other than a drink that was one either legal or easier to photograph.

I dont get what happens with the shirt. He goes from t-shirt, to hoody, back to t-shirt. Is that part of the series, or just something that happend?

The hoody was to signify a vice, temptation, sin... something like that. I apparently didn't display that very well, but I'm still learning on how to show things deeper than just storms. Thanks for the comment. I wasn't thinking I'd get any comments.

Maybe if the dude in the picture was a little dirtier. It seems to me a person in the clutch of alcohol whould have unwashed ragged clothes and a poor balance. Maybe a trip to some bars to watch and talk to some drunks? Sound like a good excuse to go bar hopping!

Didn't you start out on TPF with pics of a vice? A cross and alcohol I believe?
Or am I drunk? :drunk:

pascal

I love it!! The concept is amazing. The lighting is beautiful. The subject looks as if he feels what you are trying to portray (which you also did an outstanding job of), and you did an awesome job with composition, and photoshop. Its very inspiring, because I've been looking at a way to get some thoughts out photographically. I dont think you should change anything about it.

You trully did an awesome job :) Are you a christian?

I love it!! The concept is amazing. The lighting is beautiful. The subject looks as if he feels what you are trying to portray (which you also did an outstanding job of), and you did an awesome job with composition, and photoshop. Its very inspiring, because I've been looking at a way to get some thoughts out photographically. I dont think you should change anything about it.

You trully did an awesome job :) Are you a christian?

Thanks prlaserbean, and yes I am a Christian.

Most reactions

Back