What's new

My first shot from a medium format =)

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
552
Reaction score
1
Location
Yorba Linda, CA.
Well here is my very first shot of a medium format camera. I took it with my friends camera, which I forgot what it is. But anyways. Here it is. A little dark =\

joey.jpg
 
I realy like that. The darkness ish of it kind shows what hes thinking and for me goes realy well with the posture
 
very crisp!
I love it!

How did you like using the medium format camera?
 
Dude Chris it's awesome! I'm totally going to get one. I'm trying to save my money and get a Hassie. Well. I allready have enough, just trying to decide if that's what I should spend it on right now. I kinda need a car haha. And thanks for the comment Hot Shot :)
 
I like this image. The natural air, and the defocusing seems to me very attractive. The tonality I like much, and the light also. Good work. greetings from Spain.

Me gusta mucho esta imagen. El aire tan natural, y el desenfoque me parecen muy atractivos. La tonalidad me gusta mucho, y la luz tambien. Buen trabajo. saludos desde España.
 
Thanks for the comment Ozzono :D Appreciate the feed back. I want a Hassie so bad now :( I'm gunna ask my manager tomorrow if I can buy one of his.
 
were you all the way up to F2.0 or something.... pretty cool effect....

never seen it inside a store like that.... very cool...

It was said the light matches the posture....


how weird, I used to live in brea for the last 3 years, just moved to anaheim

wanna trade shooting spot ideas sometime PM me.....
 
Whoa right on. That store is where I work, it's on Imperiel and Bastunchury. We are a pro lab. So if you ever want anything done stop on by :D There aren't any good places our way to shoot :( You have to look for abstract things. Thanks for the comment. I'm not sure why it came out under exposed, yeah I had a pretty wide f/stop. But it said it was the correct exposure?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom