What's new

My first shots with a DSLR

bigheadkyle2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got to take my cousins DSLR for a test drive at the Local park and these are the pictures I got. First time using a D80 or any DSLR for that matter. Plus I had a 300mm lens on and forgot about it and didn't want to walk back to the car to get the 18-55 and it's kinda hard hand holding a 300mm lens. A lot of them I just missed the focus on. I had no intention of keeping any of these so I didn't bother with checking a preview after I shot it so I didn't catch it at the time. Here are a couple of my favorites from the set and a link
to the whole set.



DSC_0082 by bigheadkyle2, on Flickr



DSC_0047 by bigheadkyle2, on Flickr



DSC_0009 by bigheadkyle2, on Flickr



DSC_0006 by bigheadkyle2, on Flickr

Whole Set- Dora Park 8-18-2011 - a set on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom