my first studio session

Sontizzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry my girlfriend didnt want me to put these online!

comment this harsh if need be. im completely new to this so i need some pointers!

This is a nice try, but in my opinion I think the bg is too harsh. She's getting lost in the noise. Also, the pose with her blouse isn't flattering. If I may say ... she looks like she has pecks rather than breasts.

This is a small shot, so the lighting may be harsh, but I can't tell for sure. Her face and jacket look a bit blown, but that might be my monitor.

Post some more if you have them. From the looks of this one it looks like you are headed in the right direction!

i think i had my flashes too close. i actually toned the brightness down in the pic i posted because it was over exposed. i need to get reading on some strobist books. i have some other ones i took but this is really the only one that turned out descent.

and thanks for the "pecks" comment lol shes a small girl. (my girlfriend)

Whoa, yikes! Talk about not holding back, lol

Honestly, did you see the picture? I wasn't making fun of her size, I was pointing out how they looked by the way she was standing and how she was holding her shirt. I appologize if someone was offended, I didn't mean to make it sound like it must have.

Most reactions

Back