My first submission in a long time...

Sasquatch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. I signed up and posted a little here a long time ago when I was first beginning my photography journey. I've had various factors pull me away from photography here and there, but I've recently rediscovered my passion for it. I particularly love landscape and nature photography and I plan on making photography a much bigger part of my outdoor adventures.

I'll welcome myself back by posting my latest photo. It was part of a 52 week photo challenge and the theme was "motion". I wanted to try to capture water in motion. This is the Missouri River in Central Missouri. I'm happy with the photo for the most part, but there are a couple things I wish I'd done differently. I welcome any C&C.

LarryLomona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I think it's a great photo! I look forward to seeing more.

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. I signed up and posted a little here a long time ago when I was first beginning my photography journey. I've had various factors pull me away from photography here and there, but I've recently rediscovered my passion for it. I particularly love landscape and nature photography and I plan on making photography a much bigger part of my outdoor adventures.

I'll welcome myself back by posting my latest photo. It was part of a 52 week photo challenge and the theme was "motion". I wanted to try to capture water in motion. This is the Missouri River in Central Missouri. I'm happy with the photo for the most part, but there are a couple things I wish I'd done differently. I welcome any C&C.

You absolutely certain that is the Missouri? The water appears to be clean! :eyebrows:
Nice shot btw.

Altamirra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I am a novice in photography, but as soon as I saw the photo, I thought it professional. So that's all right, go ahead!

PhotoriousMe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
That's a wonderful image and I like it a lot. Well done.

Dave

Most reactions