My First (Successful) Hummers (C&C Welcome)

Rekd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
amusingscribe.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These represent the first time I've captured honeybirds (my kids name for them) and been happy with it. This was at a hotel pool and I was just walking around with my camera.

C&C always welcome.

4877916384_1b68346778_o.jpg

4877916292_2c97b9bf07_o.jpg

4877916438_0f15180743_o.jpg

And except for that last one, these little ef'rs are tough to track with 5lbs of camera/lens!

"honeybirds"....aren't kids cute!!! I don't think I've ever sen a photo where a "honeybird" so, so close to the ground as the one in Shot #1. I like the perched one in shot #3...I've seen 'em in those hedge trees before...they sure are tiny little dudes...

Yeah, I crack up @ my kids some times. In the shower a couple years ago: "Dad! I found a ball in my... hangy thing!" :lmao:

You could see the soil moving in that floral area in #1. (Well, you weren't there, but I sure did see it! :) ) A few times they flew up to check out my camera but I never got a shot off. Quick little bastids.

"honeybirds"....aren't kids cute!!! I don't think I've ever sen a photo where a "honeybird" so, so close to the ground as the one in Shot #1. I like the perched one in shot #3...I've seen 'em in those hedge trees before...they sure are tiny little dudes...

Ditto........nice set!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back