What's new

My first sunset shot

AlfromLA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo was the first I ever took of a sunset. Though this was a while ago before I had a good camera, I made sure I held onto this shot.

Manhatten Beach, CA

94978-1228257519-0-l.jpg
 
the picture is nice but it would be better to take a shot around 3pm
 
you know, I was there, I just happen to be there & I had a camera at the time. I was about to go into a restaurant. I think I was lucky to get shot considering I wasn't there to get the shot. it was just in passing.
 
I like the glare in this shot... That glare adds something to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom