What's new

my first try at HDR, oh christmas tree

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and no i didnt decorate it. lol, my better half did it.

christmas_tree_hdr.jpg
 
That's pretty nice. I am working on HDR for a Christmas tree, i'll share when I finish
 
Congrats to your b/h....
a different angle avoiding the beam......
 
What is the best HDR software on the market and what's the best way to obtain it?
 
Ok so everyone is in the dark like me
 
I hear photomatix is good but i also hear there are other software out there that are better
 
matt what software did you use for your HDR tree/
 
I used photoshop cs 5.1, using mini bridge, hdr pro.

3 photos. 1/4 sec - 1 sec - 4 sec. Using bracketing and a remote as to not touch tripod
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom