What's new

My first upload to the Gallery- Crocs out in the dark

Snappikz

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sri Lanka
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,
I'm new to this forum and I'd like to share one of my favourite shots I captured while I was in London.
I call this picture Crocs out in the dark, it is on the Pudding mill lane, near Bromley by bow, which is one of my favourite places in London.


$IMG_0089.webp

Crocs out in the field | Flickr - Photo Sharing!Crocs out in the dark | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


 
Last edited:
its pretty cool, couldve done a bit less on the sepia tone but its a really nice shot, and just so you know, people dont really click on links here so its better to just post the picture to your thread so you can see it as soon as its opened up
 
Thanks for the comment, I thought that sepia will give somewhat mystery to the image than the black and white one...
 
Last edited:
Blah! I'm an absolute dork when is comes to alligators/crocs. They utterly fascinate me. This was quite the disappointment. Lol.
 
@blackrose89 sorry about the crock's... But these omens are much more dangerous, can cause 5 years jail time if got caught.... :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom