My First Upload!

Markie Madden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
metamorphpublishing.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just joined up, gonna throw this up just to see if my phone will let me upload. What do you know, it worked! That makes me a happy camper, my phone has unlimited data but my tablet is a pay as you go hot spot.
Fiery Sunset.jpg

Lovely hues you got there. The wires spoil it for me, guess it could not have been avoided.
Keep shooting and sharing. Maybe we'll have some birds in the frame next time :)
Jasii

Yeah, the wires will always be there. I have one somewhere in which I attempted to paint them out. But this one is un-doctored (or edited, I guess). I just snagged one to test my phone's capability to upload. I don't always have data for my tablet.

Don't like the wires? ;)

This holds special meaning to me, because of the transformation I went through recently when I battled-and beat-cancer. I also got the name of my publishing company from the word metamorphosis.

This particular butterfly, we found just as it was coming out of its chrysalis. My girls and I sat and watched it come back into the world, hang upside down to encourage blood flow to its ends, flap and dry them, and then fly away. It was magical to see! So, he/she has ended up on the cover of my memoir, which is called My Butterfly Cancer.

Butterfly.jpg

On a technical note set up your phone as a WiFi hotspot and connect your tablet to that.

I'm in Australia.... I couldn't imagine what unlimited mobile data would be like.

My phone can't do a portable hot spot. It's a pre-paid cell. My hot spot is a separate device that I can take with me (it's smaller than my phone) but so far my carrier doesn't have an unlimited data plan for it, just for the phones. But this is pretty much the only internet we have available in my area. So I'm happy I can do most of my internet stuff on my phone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back