What's new

My Flag - Let's see yours

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After seeing thebeginnings flag shot I felt like posting one of my own I captured a couple of months back. :)

Love to see any others from our global membership.

39387259_cdd079ec18.jpg
 
I really like the angle in this photo. I would've preferred a completely blue sky to contrast the flag instead of the clouds... but still a very nice photo!
 
Ooops....sawrie :confused:
 
Thanks corry lyn :)
 
I posted this already a long while ago, but still ... if you're looking for flags .. going to turn this to a more global thread by adding something European :)

berlin3.jpg


Ahhhh I almost fogot ... JonK that is a pretty cool shot. I like the sky over Canada.

Also JonMikal, great shot!
 
Nice shot Jon. With everything in the world today it reminds me how lucky we are in this beautiful country. My heart goes out to our American friend who are dealing with disaster yet again. Let's hope the world rushes to their aid.
 
nice shot..thte clouds really make that picture perfect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom