Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anne12.jpg

Anne11.jpg

Anne10.jpg

anne8.jpg

anne7.jpg

Last edited:
you have to be a little patient here, it takes a while to get critique, if at all.

I like #3 the best of your set. I don't like faux tilt too much. #4 could be awesome given composed properly, not tilted backwards.

Sheesh, there's been playoff football on all day. Gvie it some time. lol

First two shots seem soft, underexposes and up the nose angles. Keep an eye out for those stray bra straps too.

Second shot is also a bit soft. Not sure I ilke the lghting as there are specular highlights on her teeth and lips from what looks like undiffused flash.

The pose in number 4 looks very uncomfortable with lots of tension in the wrist she is leaning on. It almost looks like most the good light for that shot went over her head onto the wall. And the tilt is making my neck sore from twisting around to see it level.

In 5, the square on look from a low angle is not very flattering to her figure. Kind of bulked her up where an angled shot would slim her some and show off the curves. Once again the tilt... especially with all the vertical lines in the background.

HA ha yea my bad. My team doesnt play til next weekend. Go Pack GO!! thanks guys!

Good points raised already; one that I will add is: There is a reason bras are called underwear!

in 4 she is starting to look kinda sexy. Try to find good angles for her like that.

Good points raised already; one that I will add is: There is a reason bras are called underwear!

I thought Bras were called "The Bane of Male Existence"

In #4 if you'd have had her raise her right leg, and #'s 2 and 5 had her turn a bit she'd have appeared thinner. Not that it matters to us, but usually the subject appreciates being posed.

these were just for fun. i wasnt too worried about her outfit. I will def. remember for future reference to watch the underwear. ;) I appreciate the CC. if anyone has anything else to critique me on, by all means, let me know.

In #4 if you'd have had her raise her right leg, and #'s 2 and 5 had her turn a bit she'd have appeared thinner. Not that it matters to us, but usually the subject appreciates being posed.

Very good suggestions! Thanks!

For woman with curves, positioning is very important and lighting. I would definitely work on posing a bit more. Shooting up on a curvy girl generally accentuates those curves.

When I do portrait shoots I try to have my wife or daughter with me. Their only reason for being there is to watch for straps, stray hairs, cell phone bulges in pockets and other things that I loose track of while concentrating on what I do. It helps to have an extra set of eyes watching.

oohh, and the ever present piece of gum you don't see until you are editing and it's visible back in their mouth while editing. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back