my friend cassandra

Corvphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my friend cassie said i could take a few pics of her. We did it in her room, which out of like 150pics i like 2 or 3 ha ha. I donthave a speed flash or strobe. Just ur basic 18-55mm lens and the stock flash on some. we also had some candles but they didnt help. Some CC would be cool but go easy on me please. I told her next time, were going outside. also i did some photoshop.

bw.jpg

2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

She has killer legs! I like the whole idea of her and her shadow being captured on the wall behind her. That's a solid idea for a bodouir type shot like the 3rd one. Her reflection in the mirror is also another element...you're kind of entering into the Cubist school here, showing her from three angles in one photo...

hmm.. i dont much care for the curtains in the background.. distracting..kind of underexposed but almost make the shots what they are. The light coming in from the window is distracting as well.

She has killer legs! I like the whole idea of her and her shadow being captured on the wall behind her. That's a solid idea for a bodouir type shot like the 3rd one. Her reflection in the mirror is also another element...you're kind of entering into the Cubist school here, showing her from three angles in one photo...
+1

haha the curtains are a blanket we pinned up on the wall to make it dark in her room. ha ha . and yes, her legs are pretty killer. thanks guys, keep em coming.

I like them lots, all except the last one. Considering the lack of additional lights, I think they are very impressive.

The shutter speed is a little slow so there is some blur in them, although it's not bad. I think this type of photo doesn't want to be pin-sharp anyway, but perhaps a little sharper would have been desirable.

I also think the high ISO noise adds to the mood of these photos rather than detracts.

I agree that the blanket detracts a little. A plain black would have been better. Also the shaft of light coming from behind it in #2 and #3 is a little distracting.

#3 is my favourite and has a very 70's retro feel.

Next time forget the blankets and use the window light to your advantage, as opposed to using sub-par gear in difficult lighting conditions. Indirect window light is as good as a big softbox.

Yea, Legs... Those are fantastic...

Love the first pic although the image in the mirror could have been a bit different. Maybe move back and forth a bit till you got something more interesting
but other than that, geat

excuse me while I pick my chin up off the floor... ok now looking them for the picture quality... I would have had her looking at you in the first one and I like the second 2 the last one looks like a little to much contrast

thanks alot , ill be sure to use the light next time. She had said she had a lamp w different color lights so we wanted to use that. it was what i expected. eh. and i got better critiques than i thought id get, so thank you very much guys.

Agree with this.

She has honestly the most amazing legs I've seen in a long time.

I need to go get a bucket a drumsticks after reading this thread

Okay corv, let's recap and look at what you have to work with: You have a young woman in the prime of her life. She has a killer body. An absolutely gorgeous set of fit,toned,shapely legs (both men and women agree on that in this thread!). Black high heel shoes. A tight-fitting dress. A bed. Candles and a candelabra. A full-length mirror. A d-slr camera. And the next time you want to "go outside"?????

Thwak! (sound of my open hand hitting you upside the head)

We demand a re-shoot be done on this same set!;)

Derrel, you absolutely right. I will do. her room is so small and im 6'1 so i was cramming myself in corners. But its a sacrifice ill do for some shots like this lol.

Most reactions

Back