My friend....dramatic photos

PhotographyByLexy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots of my friend :) She is so pretty, and so fun to put dramatic makeup on. Please, critique.....

Part of her head is cut off in the 1st 2. And a little in the 3rd.

Part of her head is cut off in the 1st 2. And a little in the 3rd.

I know. We were just doing a few quick photos, but these were the best out of 20-25 or so photos.

Are these the whole images or did you crop them? I usually try to leave quite a bit of space around the subject so I have plenty of room to crop and play with the image.

They are whole images.

Here is a completely different look, from a different day. This is her softer side :)

All three from your first post need skin smoothing.
Picture from second post is overexposed in the cheekbones.

None of them are appealing to me, honestly.

1. She looks cross eyed.. You can tell you did some skin smoothing in between the eyebrows.
2.The Hazey effect in her eyes looks like cataract, and it looks as if you edited the skin on the first shot between her eye brows , but forgot to edit this shot. imo, needs some skin smoothing/ blemish removed. But i like the vintage appeal to it.
3. This one is a little better...Needs some skin softening, Imo.
4. I like this one the best... The processing is nice. This one Takes the win.:)

I think the lipstick(mostly) and her complexion(which can be fixed) kind of killed the first few shots for me.

Last edited:
I thought this was a joke at first... sorry. No offense

That first one is basically just a snapshot in every way... the main thing that sticks out is, look at the harsh shadow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back