What's new

My Friend Dunking in Basketball

ThornleyGroves

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
15
Location
Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an image of my friend
Here is the original





Here is the edited version




thoughts! i know there is a blur due to my current camera (sony dsc h10) slow shutter speed, but all will get better when my d90 arrives!!
 
That is great. I would move the logo down to the bottom though and not in the middle of the photo. I would also like to see it with the background slightly blurred. This edited version would probably be better.
 
That is great. I would move the logo down to the bottom though and not in the middle of the photo. I would also like to see it with the background slightly blurred. This edited version would probably be better.

Ill have a go now, and ill post it on here!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom