My front yard plants have a friend!

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.grfxmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just starting to shed skin so might be better colors if he's still around in a few days :)...was so small I nearly missed him completely and he was patient enough to wait for me to grab the camera. I got the shot I was hoping for, and it only took about 30 frames to do it lol

fr_grn_lz.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Peter.

Forgot to mention, Canon 30D with 70-200 f/4L with Canon close-up filter for that nice shallow DOP.

Wow. Now only look at these lovely, marvellous, wonderful COLOURS here!!! *swoon*
So this is not a pet of yours that you let go outside for "walkies" (you wouldn't with pets like these, I know), but a little someone out in the "wild"?

What a find.
And this one worked out ever so well!
You might think I say so about each and every green photo only BECAUSE it is green, but no! DOF, focus, detail, light, colours ... ALL good!!!!

Hehehe thought you might like the Green LaFoto :)....my American programming finally has me spelling color instead of my native colour haha.

Maybe it could become my pet if it hangs around long enough...I have the name Colin in mind...

This taught me one thing.....

I thought I paid close attention to my yard and events within, but now I'll just have to look even closer and slower incase I miss gems like this one. The close up lens did truly make the shot with the DOF I think.

Thanks, appreciate the comments :)

Regards,
Peter Witham

WOW! I dont think I woulda seen him!!! That is so neat!

Congratulations on such an awesome find! I love how much detail and texture there is.:thumbup:

Nice shot of such a small lizard. :) I actually used to have a couple green anoles as pets.

Thanks all, I'm thinking that if I can find him in a day or two he'll have those new brighter colors to show me.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Most reactions

New Topics

Back