My Frozen Strawberry

Tv=1/80 sec
Av=5.0
ISO=400
Lens 18-200 mm
Camera Canon 20D
Flash 430 EXII

neat!! I like it!!

Different! Did you freeze it for the pic or just an after thought?

no i froze it for the pic, the idea came after i was washing the strawberry with a cold water ! lol

the frozen part took around 12 hours
and the taking pictures part took around 10 min lol !

Cool idea, I like it.

What did you use for the background? It looks like a dirty towel or screen :lol:

There's an overall pink hue to it. It doesn't bother me but I'm not sure if that was what you intended.

Cool idea, I like it.

What did you use for the background? It looks like a dirty towel or screen :lol:

There's an overall pink hue to it. It doesn't bother me but I'm not sure if that was what you intended.

thanks for your comment , well i used two white papers

and for the pink hue, maybe when i was fixing the white balance i accidently went few degrees to the pink side.

Cool idea, I like it.

and for the pink hue, maybe when i was fixing the white balance i accidently went few degrees to the pink side.

They look dirty or smudged. Fingerprints perhaps? Should be easy enough to blend them out.

Cool idea, I like it.

They look dirty or smudged. Fingerprints perhaps? Should be easy enough to blend them out.

yeah i just notice them=( too bad i already publish this picture online, i will fix it now , thanks for your Super Details ;)

Brilliant! The smudges didn't bother me (mostly because they would have blended in with my very smudged screen ;)), I just loved the whole setup. I will definitely have to try idea out!

What did you freeze it in, a Tupperware container? I too would like to try this some time :D

Brilliant! The smudges didn't bother me (mostly because they would have blended in with my very smudged screen ;)), I just loved the whole setup. I will definitely have to try idea out!

Thanks for your comment

if you wanna try this idea , DONT forget to Glue your item and then freeze it, and most people recommend me, to use Boil water to get clear water ...

What did you freeze it in, a Tupperware container? I too would like to try this some time :D

Yes, and DONT forget to Glue your item and then freeze it(so you can put it in center middle), and most people recommend me, to use Boil water to get clear view...

Yes, and DONT forget to Glue your item and then freeze it(so you can put it in center middle), and most people recommend me, to use Boil water to get clear view...

They said to freeze boiling water rather than normal water? Or do you mean run it under water after you remove it so the ice is nice and shiny/wet?

They said to freeze boiling water rather than normal water? Or do you mean run it under water after you remove it so the ice is nice and shiny/wet?

yes, freeze Boil water rather then Normal water. and you must be quick to take this picture , because it melting so fast !

so what i recommend to do is, setup your camera and then take the frozen object outside of fridge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back