MH_91
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2009
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Canada , Edmonton, AB
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
My Frozen Strawberry
Tv=1/80 sec
Av=5.0
ISO=400
Lens 18-200 mm
Camera Canon 20D
Flash 430 EXII

Cool idea, I like it.
What did you use for the background? It looks like a dirty towel or screen
There's an overall pink hue to it. It doesn't bother me but I'm not sure if that was what you intended.
Cool idea, I like it.
What did you use for the background? It looks like a dirty towel or screen
There's an overall pink hue to it. It doesn't bother me but I'm not sure if that was what you intended.
thanks for your comment , well i used two white papers
and for the pink hue, maybe when i was fixing the white balance i accidently went few degrees to the pink side.
Cool idea, I like it.
What did you use for the background? It looks like a dirty towel or screen
There's an overall pink hue to it. It doesn't bother me but I'm not sure if that was what you intended.
thanks for your comment , well i used two white papers
and for the pink hue, maybe when i was fixing the white balance i accidently went few degrees to the pink side.
They look dirty or smudged. Fingerprints perhaps? Should be easy enough to blend them out.
Brilliant! The smudges didn't bother me (mostly because they would have blended in with my very smudged screen), I just loved the whole setup. I will definitely have to try idea out!
What did you freeze it in, a Tupperware container? I too would like to try this some time![]()
What did you freeze it in, a Tupperware container? I too would like to try this some time![]()
Yes, and DONT forget to Glue your item and then freeze it(so you can put it in center middle), and most people recommend me, to use Boil water to get clear view...
What did you freeze it in, a Tupperware container? I too would like to try this some time![]()
Yes, and DONT forget to Glue your item and then freeze it(so you can put it in center middle), and most people recommend me, to use Boil water to get clear view...
They said to freeze boiling water rather than normal water? Or do you mean run it under water after you remove it so the ice is nice and shiny/wet?