My GBH caught a fish!

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am not sure who was more excited, me or the heron! :)
$GBHfish-2.jpg
$GBHfish-1.jpg

Now you're a birder like coastalconn!

Oh no, don't compare me to him. I am just playing around here, and getting a break from the brides for a bit. Coastalconn is in it for the money shots!

Oh no, don't compare me to him. I am just playing around here, and getting a break from the brides for a bit. Coastalconn is in it for the money shots!

Yup your a birder, hook, line and sinker so to speak. I can foresee the addiction already. Nice job catching the action! Money shots? :biglaugh:

I don't think anyone is a birder like Coastalconn...:lol:

thats what you say now, wait until you're saving up for a 500 or 600....but hey, you could use that with the bridezillas, just tell them that its for better bokeh and you'll be able to shoot the wedding like a sniper from across the street hehe

I love the shots, to me GBH's have a permanent excited/surprised look on their face.

I don't think anyone is a birder like Coastalconn...:lol:

thats what you say now, wait until you're saving up for a 500 or 600....but hey, you could use that with the bridezillas, just tell them that its for better bokeh and you'll be able to shoot the wedding like a sniper from across the street hehe

I love the shots, to me GBH's have a permanent excited/surprised look on their face.
Yeah, Canons new telephoto lens is looking pretty good right now. Although I am enjoying this 300mm prime.

their new 200-400 f4 with the 1.4x tc built in? yeah it looks like a sweet lens and very versatile, but WAY overpriced IMO. for the $12k they want for it I'd rather get something either faster or longer and just deal with having to put the TC on myself, and still have several thousand left over.

my 300 prime is probably my favorite lens too.

I just checked out your Flickr and have to say your images are some of the best that I have seen in my 20 years of Graphic Design!

I just checked out your Flickr and have to say your images are some of the best that I have seen in my 20 years of Graphic Design!
Wow. Thank you. That is quite the compliment. Are you sure you have the right Flickr page? :)

Most reactions

Back