JeffieLove
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2010
- Messages
- 1,601
- Reaction score
- 15
- Location
- Elkton, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
My little girl
It's a little bit soft thanks to photobucket, it is tack sharp on flickr, but I only post watermarked images on flickr and I didn't feel like hearing crap about the watermark...
Anywho
What's really funny about this shot is that I use the on camera flash and my hand was ACCIDENTALLY in the way and that is what caused the lighting to be the way it is
I was happy with it 
It's a little bit soft thanks to photobucket, it is tack sharp on flickr, but I only post watermarked images on flickr and I didn't feel like hearing crap about the watermark...
Anywho
What's really funny about this shot is that I use the on camera flash and my hand was ACCIDENTALLY in the way and that is what caused the lighting to be the way it is
