My Girlfriend (new camera)

anthwinter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i got my new camera, and i havnt really been able to go out and get some shots, so ive been learning to use it on my girlfriend mostly lol.

Im still an amatuer in photography but hopefully with your help, and the more pics i post, ill (hopefully) improve.

IMG_0103_stndBW2.jpg

It's a nice image. I like the portrait itself but think the background is too close to the skin tone (especially on the shoulders) and it seems to flatten the whole image a bit. If you could get the same shot but with a lighter backdrop it would be ace.

wow what captivating eyes! With eyes like that they should somehow pop more out of the picture, has this image been edited at all? If not I'd maybe look at playing with the levels, maybe make it a bit sharper (not sure on that one, as the eyes already look pretty sharp) I think you could try playing with the contrast a bit and see if you could get her to show up more from the background. Or as the above post mentions to take the protrait in front of a lighter background.

All in all a nice portrait, her look and expression really says something to me!! Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back