My Girlfriend- NSFW!

Best thing is if the people offering to edit can edit in the same editing program you use Bully - that way they can send you a Tiff with all the layers details to learn from. Either that or get them to list out what they did - where and with what settings.
If nothing else this will give you an insight in to how others are viewing and editing the photos - and what effect the editing has.

Like Alpha said these really can't be fixed. I it really has a lot to do with the camera at hand in inexperienced hands with an inexperienced model.

I also had permit given to Edit. I'm not particularly skilled in the PP department but I had to try.

DSCN0275_TM_5.jpg

What I did was EDR processed the image with Photoshop CS3 and Photomatix, then greyscaled added a grain texture with Adobe Illustrator 10 (PS CS3 has it to) in an attempt to give more of a filmed apperence (Dunno as if I would say it worked as well as I hoped but anywho), After that I proceeded to selectivly reduce the contrast to the head and neck to fade the sun burn, Cloned out some scars, light flares and razor stuble in MS Photodraw. Opened back up in PS CS3 and Sharpened.

Taint perfect but I tried.

I'm inclined to agree with some of the above comments.

Go for a reshoot with close attention to the lighting and getting as sharp as focus as possible. Get enough light so you can reduce the ISO (and thus noise). While it's true P'shop can work miracles, it always important to have the best image as possible from the camera before you start working on it imo.

Good luck! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back