My Glock

ENYPDE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Glock 26. I thought this was an interesting shot with the focus and depth of field.

resized_IMG_0601.JPG

Fine idea...please give a second try..... as such it is not impressive :D

I would have to agree...

Soory man, just not into it and I love Glocks!

I feel like I am playing Doom after a few drinks.

no story is being told and there is nothing artistic. just a picture of a gun from the spectator's perspective. Please keep the gun pictures away to your private site.

Keep them away? Why? Let them post what they want.

P.s. It's kind of a boring shot.

no story is being told and there is nothing artistic. just a picture of a gun from the spectator's perspective. Please keep the gun pictures away to your private site.

I don't believe there is any rule against posting photos of guns.

taken with iphone?

I'm new to the site. When I go to attach a photo it gives me an error saying I cant upload it. So I had to upload to photo gallery and I had resized my photo on the comp. It was taken with my T3i. What am I doing wrong?

Hmmmm. First you are a lefty shooter, so that's mildly interesting. Your barrel is pointed up, so that's not so interesting unless you are planning on taking out the lights.

I would have liked to have either seen the target in focus w/sights lined up properly OR the 3 dots lined up with the target out of focus.

As it stands it's not a very impressive picture.

Now if you had gotten it w/the slide back, shell mid-ejection, and a puff of smoke I'd have given it 10/10!

Or he can post as many of them as he wishes to. The title specifically stated that there was a Glock in the photo yet you felt compelled to comment about it. You could just as easily have ignored the post.

Not a big Glock fan though, I prefer Beretta.

If a member has a problem with the content of a post you use the report post feature present on all posts (lower left corner the triangle button) to report it to the moderation team - not post remarks in the thread itself.

As it stands the staff and moderation team has no problem what so ever with gun photos on the site, so the OP (and all members) are free to post photos of their guns.

Hmmmm. First you are a lefty shooter, so that's mildly interesting. Your barrel is pointed up, so that's not so interesting unless you are planning on taking out the lights.

I would have liked to have either seen the target in focus w/sights lined up properly OR the 3 dots lined up with the target out of focus.

As it stands it's not a very impressive picture.

Now if you had gotten it w/the slide back, shell mid-ejection, and a puff of smoke I'd have given it 10/10!

LoL I'm a righty but can shoot with both but was holding the camera with my right so gun had to be in left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back