- Oct 18, 2011
- Reaction score
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I won't give him too much flak because he's a kid, but my god is he intentionally trolling or just...
Let's play a game of listing all the errors in order:
- That isn't a Canon kid. I know it might look like one but it really ain't.
- The lens isn't 4MP kid, the image sensor is.
- 'Amazing zoom' has nothing to do with the age of the camera, kid.
- That's not the lens kid, that's the viewfinder.
- That's not an 'aperture change' kid, that's the dioptre adjuster.
- The aperture ring doesn't adjust the focus, kid.
- The top mounted LCD doesn't count as a liveview LCD, kid.
- The top mounted LCD doesn't show you the focus point, kid.
- The liveview button doesn't release the LCD screen, no matter how hard you press it, kid.
- The OK button has no directional buttons, kid.
- A TWELVE YEAR OLD DSLR DOESN'T HAVE VIDEO, KID!
- You can't change the aperture through the setup menu, kid.
- You can't set the aperture to change automatically through the setup menu, kid.
- Movement... Candlelight? Are you stoned, kid?
- MF\AF is not adjusted from the mode dial, kid.
- The aperture is not adjusted by the mode dial, kid.
- The flash is not set or adjusted by the mode dial, kid.
- That is not a mode dial, kid. It's just a dial, kid.
- That dial is not just for manual mode, kid.
- Again, you can't change the aperture through the setup menu, kid.
- That dial does not adjust the focus, kid.
- The zoom ring does not adjust the focus, kid.
- The focus ring does not adjust the aperture, kid.
- THERE IS NO VIDEO FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS 12 YEAR OLD DSLR, KID!
- The lens has a 62mm filter thread, kid. Not x6 zoom range.
- The custom white balance button does not 'set the lens', kid.
- Macro focus button does not set the lens to manual focus, kid.
- The camera doesn't have a 'grid menu system' in the first place, kid.
- The Drive Mode button does not turn the camera on or off, no matter how hard you click it, kid.
- The Metering Mode button does not put the camera into standby mode, the camera doesn't even have standby, kid.
- You're gonna need that neck brace, kid.
Last edited by a moderator: