...My god.

Crollo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I won't give him too much flak because he's a kid, but my god is he intentionally trolling or just...

Let's play a game of listing all the errors in order:
  • That isn't a Canon kid. I know it might look like one but it really ain't.
  • The lens isn't 4MP kid, the image sensor is.
  • 'Amazing zoom' has nothing to do with the age of the camera, kid.
  • That's not the lens kid, that's the viewfinder.
  • That's not an 'aperture change' kid, that's the dioptre adjuster.
  • The aperture ring doesn't adjust the focus, kid.
  • The top mounted LCD doesn't count as a liveview LCD, kid.
  • The top mounted LCD doesn't show you the focus point, kid.
  • The liveview button doesn't release the LCD screen, no matter how hard you press it, kid.
  • The OK button has no directional buttons, kid.
  • A TWELVE YEAR OLD DSLR DOESN'T HAVE VIDEO, KID!
  • You can't change the aperture through the setup menu, kid.
  • You can't set the aperture to change automatically through the setup menu, kid.
  • Movement... Candlelight? Are you stoned, kid?
  • MF\AF is not adjusted from the mode dial, kid.
  • The aperture is not adjusted by the mode dial, kid.
  • The flash is not set or adjusted by the mode dial, kid.
  • That is not a mode dial, kid. It's just a dial, kid.
  • That dial is not just for manual mode, kid.
  • Again, you can't change the aperture through the setup menu, kid.
  • That dial does not adjust the focus, kid.
  • The zoom ring does not adjust the focus, kid.
  • The focus ring does not adjust the aperture, kid.
  • THERE IS NO VIDEO FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS 12 YEAR OLD DSLR, KID!
  • The lens has a 62mm filter thread, kid. Not x6 zoom range.
  • The custom white balance button does not 'set the lens', kid.
  • Macro focus button does not set the lens to manual focus, kid.
  • The camera doesn't have a 'grid menu system' in the first place, kid.
  • The Drive Mode button does not turn the camera on or off, no matter how hard you click it, kid.
  • The Metering Mode button does not put the camera into standby mode, the camera doesn't even have standby, kid.
  • You're gonna need that neck brace, kid.
Dear sweet lord my stupidity intakes have overflowed by a million and I need to go kill something now. See you guys later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a member here :thumbup:

Don't close the window, you won't get to hear about the neck brace!

Wow, just wow... Somebody drank while pregnant. :drool2: Tempted to thinks this was a joke. It's hard to believe that he could get so much information wrong.

It's worse for me watching then any of you because I own the damn camera, it's sitting right next to me.

Don't close the window, you won't get to hear about the neck brace!

Oh I heard it, all of it. D:

The video quality is as bad as the information!!!!

If this IS a youngster genuinely doing his best then I think you are patronizing and have nothing better to do than be rude especially ending every sentence with "kid"

This kid should consider punching himself in the face.

PS. Does anyone like motion sickness and/or epilepsy?

[video=youtube;ZzflhQxDkPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzflhQxDkPA"][/URL]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzflhQxDkPA[/video]

Last edited:
If this IS a youngster genuinely doing his best then I think you are patronizing and have nothing better to do than be rude especially ending every sentence with "kid"

I was 12 years old once. I did this thing called 'research' quite often especially for school projects. I'm sure that another 12 year old could gather some information from dpreview and create a video with actual accurate facts.

Okay sorry mom.

Assedness aside, the kid hasn't even turned the camera on to begin with, He has no idea what terms he's throwing around, he can't get the brand of the camera correct, and he's making a review about it? He's a kid so I'll let most of it slide, but seriously, come on.

Maybe I'm just really different, but when I was that age I for damn sure had the opportunity to use youtube and post stuff like this but I had the better judgement not to. At least, not until I actually figured out what I was putting in front of the camera.

I noticed the video was posted on Youtube over a year ago.

5:42 seconds of international fame (infamy?).

The fact that you probably spent way more than 5.42sec responding to this video shows that the kid succeed.

I wished I could make a video when I was a kid, like a first person view fly-by through the city(dad's stereo set, speakers and tv etc) and a bunch of pew pew sound effects.

Most reactions

Back