What's new

My Grandson

Rgollar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
351
Reaction score
108
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not looking so much for C&C for how the picture was composed but looking for suggestions on how the processing looks? What could I do in light room 5 that would make this picture really nice. I think it looks good but every time I think that some one shows me another edit that makes me go wow. I do think the face and eyes could use more fill light. Does it look to soft or flat? any suggestions would be appreciated.

RJ by r_gollar, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom