What's new

My Greyhounds

EscapeTurn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
85
Reaction score
9
Location
Mid South
A couple photos of my two retired racers. These are my first photos to share. Let me know what you think. :)

Here's Dazzle
daz28.jpg


And Echo
echo13.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
I LOVE the second one! Wow, thats a great capture!

KUDOS to you for adopting such loveable, loyal and kind woofies!

Weezy
 
Nice dogs...great pictures. :thumbup:
 
Thanks for the replies :)

SlySniper- Yes, Dazzle won fifteen races. Echo never made it past her first schooling race, so she wasn't cut out for it. Dazzle raced for a year and a half and LOVED it until he had a ligament injury on - guess what - the escape turn.

He's fine now though, it doesn't affect him at all.
 
Welcome to the board, EscapeTurn, and thanks for showing us your two precious dogs, Dazzle and Echo. I hope you will contribute a good many other dog portraits here, seems like they are quite photogenic and easy enough to photograph. I would wish for the power lines and pole to be gone in the first, for I really like Dazzle's expression! But well... next time ;)
 
Beautiful dogs. Great captures.
 
Nice dogs... I really like the second shot...

Steve :thumbup:
 
Beautiful dogs...I hope to see more photos of them! Greyhounds are wonderful dogs :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom