What's new

My hdr attempt

jeremyboycool

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Giving hdr a trial run! Any tips/advice would be cool!

IMG_1208_6_7.jpg


IMG_1213_1_2.jpg
 
not bad, it doesnt seem like something you couldnt do without HDR though...
 
I like it, and I think it could be done without HDR. I think changing the shadows/highlights can create the same effect. :wink:
 
you might be able to get the same look with a graduated ND filter too....but anyways, i'm glad you got hdr to work for you. i've had many failed attempts.
 
Thanks! for the feedback guys. I have not tried anything with filters yet, I don't think I could find them here, but definitely something I would love to try!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom