my holidays... (may be not safe for kids)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! The pics below show my holidays...yes...I went to Woodstock Stop finally! yay!

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

what do you think about them?

wow! great pics! i love the one of mohawk (sp?) guy!!

#4 reminds me of some concerts I attended in my younger years, or at least the following morning :)

Nice work.

I love #4.

And it's nice to see you around here again :)

Wow, Mentos, those are great! All of them. What a wonderful series...really gives the viewer a sense of all the odd sights to see there.

Great work here. They look great in B&W. The compositions in #1 and #5 are great, especially in 5.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your success ratio of shots taken vs presentable shots for this event? Depending on the craziness of the event, I often get one good shot out of every 10 to 20 photos. In the studio, it's much better, naturally.

B&W is also attractive

Dubious: I was there for 3 days and I filled up 4Gb card with RAW files. the main problem with my photos is that I take sometimes 3-4 shots of the same thing and then I try to choose the best ones. I left on my hard drive most of shots taken during the day. But I deleted a lot from night - no tripod there so they were blurry. btw. number 2 was also handheld but with 50mm Helios (f.2.8)

:thumbup::thumbup: Excellent shooting Mentos. Love em.

Great shots..my faves are #4 and #5. Thanks for sharing..

Congratulations! You've developed an eye for composition. And for finding the telling detail and angle in a large assembly such as the one you attended. Great choice of monochrome for this subject matter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back