What's new

My hometown

Noob_1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please let me know what you think. I'm total noob and this is my first picture using HDR. Thanks!
$DSC_0200_1_2_tonemapped.webp
 
Beautiful photo!

I can hardly wait to see your work when you get more experience.
 
Thanks :D
 
Are you planning to keep the screen name for a long time?
 
I wish it was my home town
 
Looks like someone needs to clean their lens :-P

Beautiful area though. Do you mind if I ask where it is? Nothing like that around central Texas :(
 
:D
 
Looks like someone needs to clean their lens :-P

Beautiful area though. Do you mind if I ask where it is? Nothing like that around central Texas :(

Yes, there seems to be something on the inside of the lens, don't know how to open it ^^ That's why I call myself a noob :D

It's a small town in Norway called Odda. Classified as a city, but with a population of 7000 people, I personally think that it's more of a small town. The whole area is surrounded by mountains, fjords (like on the picture), glaciers, forests, lakes, rivers and has famous look out points like "trolltunga" (google it). Sometimes you can also see the "northen lights" (google it!!) shooting across the sky. I work, like so many others in Odda, at a factory. Infact it's the one in the picture.
 
Wow... Beijing is nice, but this is beautiful! I look forward to more pictures ^^
 
Thank you all for the feedback :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom