What's new

My Horse

Beautiful horse Raven. I think I'd crop in a little closer. Show her off a little more and lose some of the empty corral
 
I kinda like it. The horse is somewhat lost against the background due to the similars tones and textures, and the less-similar but still-too-close colors.

Is this the way the shadows and light are in the original, or is there more shadow visible on the horse in the original shots? If there is, you might try bringing that back a little (somehow -- I don't know the technical details) to get the horse looking more three-dimensional, so perhaps she'd stand out a bit more visually. She? I see no obvious, um, male features, but perhaps it's the camera angle!
 
It is a he! His name is Whisper.

The sun was behind me and diffused well with the clouds, so there wasn't a lot of shadow. That's why I thought that a pseudo would work.
 
Sorry, I thought it was a mare. As amolitor stated, I couldn't see the obvious required plumbing. Pretty horse though.
 
Poor Whisper. What he no doubt considers his best feature, entirely invisible!
 
maybe do only the sky / background as HDR on a layer, and merge them... that dirt foreground is very ugly with faux HDR! A Crop would help to show off your horse better too.. with less dead space.
 
What breed is he? It looks like he has a thick neck like my dad's 2 Peruvian Paso's
 
Beautiful tones .... I would like the shot more if you took out the electric pole and crop the bush out on the left side
 
Looking at the telephone pole in the background makes me think you should try something like a merry-go-round horse shot....
 
Good..Just a bit busy.. :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom