What's new

My HPI Nitro RS4 SS...

definitive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

This is my Rc car I just rebuilt. Took some nice shots with my rebel xt and my 50mm lens.

Thanks for looking.

D

pagani1.jpg



pagani2.jpg



pagani3.jpg



pagani4.jpg



pagani5.jpg
 
Freakin awsome man. I myself used to race electrics. I had a tc4 for a long time racing on road. I also raced some off road for awhile. Wondering where you are from. Might have ran into at the track. Im in the Ann Arbor area my self.
 
The depth of field is too shallow in the first 2 unles that was the effect you were going for?
 
Yea, it was! I was just focusing on the wheel that is in focus. Getting the detail on just that wheel... Still messing with this lens.

Thanks guys!

D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom