My Husband and I

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now be nice, on a personal level, or I will go into smackdown mode. :)
Artistically, you can beat the crap out of us.

A word of warning. I was sitting in a dang tree and couldn't jump down and see what was going on compositionally. Thus, my lovely and IMO foxy hubby cut his own arm off, and part of my leg.
What is done is done. I don't have time for a reshoot. The editor needs it yesterday. And besides that, my website heading "About Us" had a picture of a cake for months.

It's like a plumber's house with leaky pipes. Stupid us had zero photos of us together.

Our Op Love had to cancel this morning because her truck broke down, so my dearest love and I took a drive.
Does this suck harshly, or is it ok. (And yes, we know about the missing limbs, and he will be thus chastised!:D )

IMG_9656.jpg

I like it:) I think you guys look really friendly in it. The only nitpick I see is that with both of your arms in basically the same position, it makes you look a little unnatural. But, it's hard when you have to take your own picture to see those things. I suppose if you had time for a redo (which you obviously don't) I would have you rest your right arm across your lap just to make it different from the other arm.

Hi,

I agree with the comments above, the pose looks a little stiff, but I guess this is for the book you mentioned in a previous post as well as the website? So for that it I think it is similar to those I have seen before.

However, seeing you like that, I would change your avatar - you look good in there, but superb in the portrait. ;) Mr Cindy is a lucky lucky man...

Its a very nice outdoor portrait. The only things I would say regarding improvement is that you both look a little stiff (agree with kipper), and with the post processing, the blacks came out really black. Other than that, its pretty good. But does it suck harshly? No, not at all.

Thanks guys and gals! I made it our avatar (as hubby lurks), but it REALLY looks like I'm a scarecrow when cropped. (You are absolutely right April.)
About the blacks.....it's because I had to liquify my ever expanding butt. LOL. Thank God I'm reasonably good in photoshop. If only I could do that to myself in real life. hehe

Love ya Pete! Yeah, I look like a damn scarecrow! Too late now. The editor has it. :-(

Its kinda blurry but I like that.
The nails steal the show.

Thanks guys and gals! I made it our avatar (as hubby lurks), but it REALLY looks like I'm a scarecrow when cropped. (You are absolutely right April.)
About the blacks.....it's because I had to liquify my ever expanding butt. LOL. Thank God I'm reasonably good in photoshop. If only I could do that to myself in real life. hehe

haha i was going to tease you cause i know you like the liquify tool and I was going to ask you, so, what did you use the liquify tool on. But I wasnt sure you would know I was only joking! ;) You are a very cute couple.

Outside of the severed limbs that you are already aware of, my beef is with the dark eye sockets. To solve that at the time of the shoot would be fill in flash or a reflector. Considering that this is a self portrait, the reflector would have been hard to achieve, but fill flash would have been very doable. Otherwise a nice portrait of the two of you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back