My Husky and Jindo Mix (Puppy)

Photo95

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a few pics of her at a local park.
Shes a tough one to make stand still and pose =)

I love the little grass in her mouth.... lol
5396440549_ae60304904_b.jpg

Teething on my shoe
5396441439_ab55e5a742_b.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

You're going to need new shoes - possibly lots of new shoes. And be prepared to find potholes (husky holes) in the garden ;)

Otherwise fairly solid shooting here all round.

1) A little lift to the light in his eyes and a little on his muzzle (so that his eyes don't look out of place) just to add a bit of emphasis and take away a little of the heavy shadow they've got. The only other nit pick would be the blue ball/object in the background. Might be worth time clone/healing that out of the shot to remove the distraction.

2) All round solid again, maybe a slight crop from the left side, not too much that shoe needs space, just to put the eyes and head a little off centre, which will work well since his eyes are looking to the right of the shot.

I love the stance in the first picture. Nice shots!

Overread- thanks. I was going to clone that out but I couldn't wait till I posted these up =) Ill fix up the lighting on the eyes. I think you're right on that one.

Thatfornoobs- thanks bro !

I loved your puppy very much; i have one named Richie, with much resemblance, but less cute( he is inside some where, so can tell the truth without fearing :lol: )

Regards :D

LOL thanks frequency.!

I want to see your dog

she is adorable!!!! i love the first one and second one is pretty cool too lol i like her chew toy hahah

thanks guys... she is pretty awesome..

So much energy in her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back