What's new

My introduction Gallary.

Matthew Howell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Okinawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I might as well introduce myself in this gallery. I am a 22 year old Photography hobbiest. I prefer street photography as I enjoy just walking around and trying to turn something that you walk by everyday into something amazing. I Started in March with a EOS-m Then moved to a T3,followed by a T4I and finally moved to my 70D which I just sold so I can move to full frame because my style requires a large FOV that is a hassle with a Cropped sensor. Right now I am running an EOS 55 and a Minolta X-7 until I find a good Full Frame canon.

Here we go, anyways most shots are in JPEG and non have been edited. the compression from photobucket isnt the best but it is what it is
Top_photos79_zpsa9282f1c.jpg



Top_photos75_zps9af6f59e.jpg


Top_photos70_zpsdcb66186.jpg


Top_photos74_zpscc279e3d.jpg


Top_photos64_zps8c7620ec.jpg

Top_photos63_zpscb39510a.jpg
Top_photos56_zpsce1f4ee3.jpg~original
Top_photos53_zpsd1ae9078.jpg


Top_photos50_zpseac92776.jpg


Top_photos29_zps87720d2b.jpg
 
Good to see someone else here in Okinawa.

Watch your metering. Lot's of dark clipping in your images. (underexposed) Welcome to forum.
 
Welcome aboard.
I think you are not seeing the entire frame when you take (or edit) the photos. It looks like you see an object that has interest, but are not isolating it from distracting or irrelevant parts of the scene. I know that I used to have that problem, and had to force myself to pay more attention to the image, rather than the interesting object. There were just too many bad surprises when I got to examine the images on the computer. Not that there aren't surprises now . . . Of course with street photography, you may not have time to compose or crop as you would wish until you get to the computer.

Well I might as well introduce myself in this gallery. I am a 22 year old Photography hobbiest. I prefer street photography as I enjoy just walking around and trying to turn something that you walk by everyday into something amazing. I Started in March with a EOS-m Then moved to a T3,followed by a T4I and finally moved to my 70D which I just sold so I can move to full frame because my style requires a large FOV that is a hassle with a Cropped sensor. Right now I am running an EOS 55 and a Minolta X-7 until I find a good Full Frame canon.

Here we go, anyways most shots are in JPEG and non have been edited. the compression from photobucket isnt the best but it is what it is
Top_photos79_zpsa9282f1c.jpg



Top_photos75_zps9af6f59e.jpg


Top_photos70_zpsdcb66186.jpg


Top_photos74_zpscc279e3d.jpg


Top_photos64_zps8c7620ec.jpg

Top_photos63_zpscb39510a.jpg
Top_photos56_zpsce1f4ee3.jpg~original
Top_photos53_zpsd1ae9078.jpg


Top_photos50_zpseac92776.jpg


Top_photos29_zps87720d2b.jpg
 
Lots of good C&C coming in. Like I said I am still pretty new so keep it coming. as for the taking your time with the shots that kind of why im doing allot more film at the moment as it forces you to take more time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom