My kind of window shopping.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went on the Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk for the 4th year in a row. At the end of the walk, we passed this building. We couldn't get in and were fighting with the glass (Okay and drooling on the glass) but got a couple of images. It's not a great image but it is a sweet car.

29995151280_2f2a0a396c_b.jpg

Photoshop's Dehaze filter.. when you shoot through glass a lot it becomes your best friend. Well, in those situations where you can't find a rock.

Lol... great shot Ron

There wasn't one rock around????? That is bee-yoot-ee-ful!

Thanks John, there probably was, but I'm too pretty, I wouldn't do well in jail. lol..

Photoshop's Dehaze filter.. when you shoot through glass a lot it becomes your best friend. Well, in those situations where you can't find a rock.

Lol... great shot Ron

Thanks Robbins. Yeah, I sometimes forget about that filter in LR since it is so new.

Thanks Robbins. Yeah, I sometimes forget about that filter in LR since it is so new.

Not an LR guy myself, just really doesn't integrate into my workflow too well - but I use it from the camera raw filter in photoshop quite a bit - it really does a remarkable job especially if you have thick glass that's a little hazy.

Nice, I'll take those signs while I am at it.

Most reactions

Back