What's new

My Kodaks

If that's very old, I'm in trouble! lol My Kodaks are waaay older than that, midcentury or earlier. Of course I've been collecting vintage cameras in more recent years, I'm not the original owner, so I'm not quite that old, yet.
 
Hi Vintagesnaps,
Oops! I hope I didn't offend. The DC290 is old to me, since I've only been doing this for about 15 years. I assure you, I am much much older than this camera.
...... john
 
I just got a laugh out of that camera being really old... I'm younger than some of my cameras, the ones that are a hundred years old anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom