My last San Diego sunrise...

Juice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaosjourney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I now live where it's cold, dark, and rainy. This will be a great memory!

Unfortunately, this was hand held, I was stupid and didn't bring the tripod with me on the ship.

020-1.jpg

Even hand-held, that's a pretty nice image. The colours are gorgeous.

No more sunshine for you, though, it seems. Where did you move to?

Nice and colorful... I would assume you just relocated to the Northwest with the movement of carriers recently. If so, welcome to the neighborhood, you will enjoy the sunrises and sunsets here even more... since they are seen less often. :-}

Even hand-held, that's a pretty nice image. The colours are gorgeous.

No more sunshine for you, though, it seems. Where did you move to?

Washington state, haven't seen the sky since! Haha

Looks great!

Thanks!

Nice and colorful... I would assume you just relocated to the Northwest with the movement of carriers recently. If so, welcome to the neighborhood, you will enjoy the sunrises and sunsets here even more... since they are seen less often. :-}

Yep, I'm just a stone's throw from you, our carrier just pulled into PSNS a few weeks ago.

It is quite amazing how everyone finds San Diego so beautiful, but when you live there your entire life you find every where else besides San Diego beautiful :)

You would have to be high to think that isn't beautiful. However, by no means did I imply that I thought it was the most beautiful. I've lived in 4 states in 2 years, and I put San Diego at the bottom of the list in terms of natural beauty. The only real good thing about San Diego is the amazing weather, the landscape isn't that appealing.

PNW can be cool. I know lots of people up that way. But most do tell me that summertime makes everything else worth suffering through.

Most reactions

Back