My latest forum

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have really got into this watercolour painting business, so i decided to join an artist's forum. It's run from the UK with a resident professional artist. Here you'll see the serious Darfion. Just posted my first painting for their critique.
I did however, show you all this painting before i posted it to the painting forum.

I feel that i spend more time thinking about painting than i do about photography. It is still something that i hold dear to my heart, but, painting seems to bring out more of a passion than photography does.

I should be able to combine the two though. I will always be frequenting TPF but painting seems to have taken over somewhat. To be quite honest, i can't remember the last time i posted a photograph for critique.

here's hoping that my passion for photography doesen't fall by the way-side. I'm sure it won't but you never know.

here's the forum http://www.jonny555.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=2292&s=64036bd92ee03ac0acee533b1b1ac758

Nice work man. I moved from drawing and painting to photography. I cant remember the last time I sat down with my pencils and really drew something. Both forms of art definatly compliment eachother. You may set down your camera for years before you pick it up again. Sometimes we just need a change.

Yep, I gave you the big thumbs-up on this piece in the creative forum. You did great!

Wow, they love you over there! :D Funny, I can't think of the last time I saw a photo of yours either, it does seem like your focus has been on the watercolors. Go be with them if you must - :sob: - just don't forget us little shutter-snappers over here. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back