My Latest Glamour session

Reaction score
Website
www.rockangelphotography.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there! Here are a few images from my last glamour session...I am looking for some feedback on what i did well and what i can do to improve.

First i would like to start with these two images, I want to see which one most people prefer

1. Very Shopped
Kelsea0251-1.jpg

2. Less Shopped
lessshopped.jpg

Aside from those I am just looking for some general feedback on a couple others, thank you!

Kelsea022-1.jpg

Kelsea053-1.jpg

I prefer 1 over 2, but the hair on the first one has little shadows, i think with a little darker tint to the hair would make it alot better.

I find that in #1, the element of the snake is lost. In #2, its alot more obvious.

I also find that in #1, there is a shadow on her right cheek that is not there in #2. Her forehead also seems bright. Could be a result of photoshopping.

That being said, other than the snake element, I do prefer the overall look and feel of #1 over #2

I find that in #1, the element of the snake is lost. In #2, its alot more obvious.

I also find that in #1, there is a shadow on her right cheek that is not there in #2. Her forehead also seems bright. Could be a result of photoshopping.

That being said, other than the snake element, I do prefer the overall look and feel of #1 over #2

yeah the shadow on her cheek is still there in #2 its just pink and doesn't show as much because of the washed out look...there is a higher contrast level in #1 and i think thats why it (her blush) shows up so much darker there.

For #1 I like the color one better, although both look very nice.

#3 Things really are bigger down in Texas :shock::biggrin:

I like the photo but it has a little too much soft focus for me.

#4 Great idea. She is really beautiful. The top right has a little distraction. The hat in general is taking away form the image. It might benefit from some cropping.

I really like the tones in your B&Ws. Well done :thumbup::thumbup:

I prefer #2 to #1 but both are good...however she looks like she has a black-eye in #1...I also really like #4 but her skin looks over-smoothed and you can tell that you blured it in pp. DOF may also be a tad too shallow in this one as her left eye is out of focus.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back