What's new

My Latest Photoshoot/Manipulation

quixilver

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Nice, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi this is my lates PhotoShoot / Manipulation with special guest Mr. Jason Briseno.
I would love to heave your feedbacks and advices for my next one.
Thanks
5217320294_29b53565af_b.jpg

4944052409_b4efea4a83_b.jpg

4936114476_7b661d21ab_b.jpg

4934531440_5990f358f5_b.jpg

4962357002_dffd263a68_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
1,2 and 3 or amazing!!!
tutorial?

Thank you very much I'm glad you like them :D
Tutorial as if I used a tutorial?
if so , no I didn't but I pretty much learned all the techniques from tutorials and practice.
And if you meant if I have a tutorial to explain what I did, I'm sorry I have never done a tutorial I wouldn't even know where to start.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom