What's new

My life right now... warning... gruesome

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
232
Reaction score
2
I had knee surgery last week Friday, its my 5th knee surgery overall and my 3rd reconstructive. The other 2 were easy being only arthoscopic.

I've been taking these percocets, I also have oxycontin's...
percasets.jpg



Because of the pain from this... My lighting setup was a single SB600 off to the side with a snoot, and the D200 with the self timer which was very hard to get right, but I finally did it, and I actually like the picture haha.
1-1.jpg
 
Oie! That looks painful...

My Dad's had three knee surgeries (two on one knee, on on the other), one of his scars looks about the size of yours... Hope recovery is full, and that it goes fast!
 
wow, that's haggard. Interesting shot. Good luck with the healing process.
 
thanks everyone, I get really bored and I can only play medal of honor so much before I loose it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom