My little boy

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every now and again I manage to get one of those cute and meaningful moments! Just wish I could capture more than I miss! :lol:

helping6sc.jpg

The colours were all wrong so I converted it to B&W. (orange faces!) Shame about the rubbish scanner though!

How old is he?
And what are they doing?
This photo has some nice light (no flash, hence the orange skin tones?), but I wish the frame were not so tight as to cut off his pacifier, plus I would really want to know what it is his mom (?) is helping him with? Apparently they are doing something together that is far below the frame, both their eyes are cast there - and it is a baby's EYES that attract people so much mostly. So it would have been nice had you knelt down to be on their level and catch some more of what they are doing.

One for the family album, that is for sure!

I'd given up on this!:D

I did use a flash with this but their faces were really orange and the photo was very grainy. Might have been on the wrong speed setting instead of syncro?

I never noticed I'd cut his dummy off! Now it's bugging me!:D I'll have another go at it later! It was taken on his 1st birthday last month and they were opening one of his presents together but beleive me you wouldn't have wanted to see his eyes! He was very ill at the time after having 2 consecutive stomach infections and had lost a lot of weight. His eyes were very sunken and dark underneath (it was a very scarey few weeks) and as a result the photos that have turned out are quite depressing. Fortunately the B&W conversion hides a lot of it and he wasn't facing the camera.

By putting the title "helping" I was thinking it wouldn't relate to any particular task or event just more about how he (or any child) recieves help in everything he is doing but doesn't even realise it yet and it's completely unconditional. A bit like a love thing in a way!?

Oh, I am sad to hear he was so sick so shortly before his birthday. Is he any better now? I do hope so! Nothing worse than a child that young being sick! Is there?

The smell of sick and sterilising fluid is now permanently intergrated with the building!

He's much better now and started eating properly about 2 weeks ago but now he won't have milk at all and he's still very underweight and skinny. I hate seeing and feeling his ribs and spine when I'm changing him. Still, plenty of Heinz bacon & beans baby mix should sort that out!:D

Most reactions

Back