Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 12, 2006 #1 the photos not the best, because I have the ISO on 1600 and I didn`t see it ...*just a mistake* but look, she`s so sweet ..
the photos not the best, because I have the ISO on 1600 and I didn`t see it ...*just a mistake* but look, she`s so sweet ..
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cutest cat ever --- looks quite like mine. Greetings from my cat to yours. And welcome to ThePhotoForum ... I haven't even seen you join and you're already nearing your 20 posts? All within a couple of hours. Hey WOW!
Cutest cat ever --- looks quite like mine. Greetings from my cat to yours. And welcome to ThePhotoForum ... I haven't even seen you join and you're already nearing your 20 posts? All within a couple of hours. Hey WOW!
Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you ... my cat sad :"miau maiu ... maiu" to yours ...lol..