My lizard

Am I the only one who noticed the horrid use of direct pop-up flash? lol. For a second I thought we were on a reptile forum!

You can make a diffuser out of a rubber band and some paper, that will help get rid of those nasty shadows created by the pop up flash.

Am I the only one who noticed the horrid use of direct pop-up flash? lol. For a second I thought we were on a reptile forum!

You can make a diffuser out of a rubber band and some paper, that will help get rid of those nasty shadows created by the pop up flash.

Am I the only one that noticed this is in the "Just for Fun" section? And that these are just for reference?

Some people use the "new post" link at the top and might not notice they are not in the usually busy "Beginners Section" The other day I started using the forum this way. I clicked on a link that asked for C&C. I sat there and wrote up a nice long post... Then saw I was in the professional gallery responding. I almost shat myself but I left it. No one came to my house and shot me. So I think I am ok!

Am I the only one that noticed this is in the "Just for Fun" section? And that these are just for reference?

Some people use the "new post" link at the top and might not notice they are not in the usually busy "Beginners Section" The other day I started using the forum this way. I clicked on a link that asked for C&C. I sat there and wrote up a nice long post... Then saw I was in the professional gallery responding. I almost shat myself but I left it. No one came to my house and shot me. So I think I am ok!

I knocked on your door but you didn't answer......=)

I didn't think I needed to preface the post with "these are not professional photos", seeing as I posted them in the "just for fun" forum. I know how to diffuse the light, but had no interest in setting up a good photo shoot for an animal that is awake 16 minutes each day.

Half of you would probably kick me off the board if you knew what camera I used. :p

I see it now, bad title, it sounded so innocent.

Arkanjel Imaging said:

Haha my bad! Didn't notice it was in the fun section.

Didn't notice it was in the fun section.

Cause the photos were awesome, right? Aside from the uber shadows?

Just kidding :)

They were snapshots, that's all they were meant to be. I went back to using an old manual film SLR for much of my work. That's what I learned with. I sold my DSLR. I can't focus the manual camera easily with this stupid gecko. When she's actually moving, it's constant. My dog stops moving when I tell her to, geckos don't. So I use my point and shoot with her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back