platano TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2008 #1 I was just messing around in my lil apt. and I thought this pic came out awesome, decided to share even tho my apt. is messy
I was just messing around in my lil apt. and I thought this pic came out awesome, decided to share even tho my apt. is messy
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC May 9, 2008 #2 cool lighting, i like how this is in landscape
F Fingers TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2008 #3 Messy? when it looks like its been burgled, that's when its messy. Interesting photo though.