What's new

My Mistake Can Be Your Gain.....

Bolthead

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Messages
175
Reaction score
5
Location
Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I messed up and bid on (2) of these and won both. Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm 1:41-5.6G ED Len' with hood and filter.

I have to sell one of them. It's in excellent shape. I just wanna recoup what I paid for it, not looking to make anything on it. I paid $125 shipped for it.







 
Last edited:
Pm sent

Sent from my Android using PhotoForum
 
SOLD
 
Bargain! You should have listed it as a VR. It would have sold in 5 minutes. But NO! It took a whole 55 minutes. Live and learn. :)
 
lol you're right, but the VR is visible on the photo,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom